My cousin Nikki Bly reminded me of this so I wanted to blog about it (sorry Nikki, hope this doesn't sound like bragging on my part by the time you read this blog - if we were closer i'd work on you too!)
Anyways, since i've known Michael he has been a hard core spring-time allergy sufferer. Like, he's just MISERABLE through the spring and since i've known him I have had him try various things (Touch For Health, Blood Reading, various herbals, Reflexology, etc) and in the moment he has always had some relief but never long lasting. It has always had me stumped and frusterated because I believe so much in the holistic world!
Anyways, as I was reading Nikki's blog she stated that her allergies are just bothering her so badly and I got to thinking 'hey ya, it's allergy season! why hasn't Michael been bothered this year?'. Well...Bowen happened into our lives! I started training it back in October and he has recieved more treatments than the average person lol because 1. he really responds to Bowen - he comes to me often for treatments when something goes astray in his body, and 2. I have needed a test subject lol and he happens to be here! In fact, the more I get thinking about it, he has had ONE cold since I started it. The only other big change is that we now live in Cochrane, but frankly that shouldn't make such a drastic difference that he goes from lifetime allergies to not even a runny nose all spring. Logan also has been tip-top as far as being sick goes. He has had a cold the past week and a half (now over it) but its because he has been teething (we got all 4 2-year molars in a weeks time!).
Anyways, for me I am just blown away by that! So if you are an allergy sufferer or know an allergy sufferer be sure to send them to your closest Bowen practitioner - even before the season hits (or should I say especially before the season hits) as you can get your body into alignment ahead of time and just need 'tweak' work after that.
I wish you lived closer so that we could be benefiting from your Bowen training! Tyler has always suffered from allergies & I have since my first pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteHa ha, I really wish we were closer, and not just for the Bowen reason, although my hip could really use it today. Maybe some day it will become a reality instead of a wish...
ReplyDelete