Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

weight loss frusterations..

I am my biggest challenge. I have this HORENDOUS sweet tooth that I haven't had to deal with since high school and I have no idea how to get a grasp on it. Honestly, being home full time is probably one of my biggest challenges however I will never change that just so I can lose a couple of pounds lol.

I have found though that I am just completely stuck at my current weight. I neither go up or down regardless how well I eat, or how well I don'tn eat. My naturopath suggested that multiple pregnancies can really screw up ones thyroid and that I should get it checked just to see. I don't really think that's it.. I think that my first comment of this paragraph is incorrect and my weight WOULD go down if I were able to eliminate all sweets from my diet on a continual basis. But this time around I am having a hard time doing that. Like, I start to actually salivate when I see something super yummy that I want to taste or try. And we are social people and are invited and go to many events that always have an array of goodies to try and avoid, and I never can!

I'm frusterated with myself and just don't know how to cut these last few sweets out.. thankfully I don't go completely crazy, but I know from my past experiences that I need to eliminate even the tiny tastes to get results, just for some reason I can't getmy mind and body to cooperate. -sigh-

My next thing is going to be find a personal trainer, which was my plan right after Carter was born, but the selection in Cochrane is realy small - like non existance. I found a potential/affordable one that i'm hoping to work with once a week, and then get back into Zumba once a week and hopefully that will motivate my eating habits to match my exercise habits.

signed, REALLY frusterated Kyla.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to tell you. It took my years to finally get into the mindset of looking at a sweet and thinking "It's --- calories for this one piece and it would take me -- long to work those calories off". I FINALLY got there in the last couple of months after several years of failure. Just keep trying and eventually it will stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the eternal questions...when I figure out the answer I'll let you know. I assume you'll do likewise :-)

    ReplyDelete