Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mary Kay has saved the day

So, I have always had acne. My whole life (upon hitting teenagehood). Over the years various products have worked really well. My first good experience was Arbonne - their acne line was nice on my face and cleared generally most of my acne. Eventually tho they changed their forumla and the new formula no longer worked. Back to drug store brands at that point - which was fine because that was when I started to delve into pregnanies, and pregnancy is really wonderful on my skin :)

Anyways, I agreed to try a line my friend sells called Nucerity. It's a single product line and extremely expensive ($80 every 4-6 weeks). I didn't have immediate results - in fact the results I had were my skin was getting oily (I have never had oily skin) and all my pimples were turning into those under the skin painful kind - so yo ucouldn't -see- them but I could feel them.

Needless to say I have no doubt that it's a wonderful product, and who knows, maybe it coudl have done wonders for my skin over continued use of it, but I couldn't sustain that horendous price (and I was not going to try and sell it in order to keep using it 'for free')

After stopping using the line my face EXPLODED. It was AWFUL...the past 4 weeks-ish I have felt like a pimply 16 year old and have been ultra miserable because I already struggle with my outter image. Finally I sought help and my friend sells Mary Kay. I was skeptical as i've used MK products in the past with no success - but like Arbonne, formulas change, and I wasn't using -all- the products, etc.

Within TWO days I've noticed significant improvment. My face is already healing, and I think it might even start to clear! I'm excited that it might be a line that works for me.

3 comments:

  1. Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and
    detailed information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old
    rehashed information. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm including
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; Newport Beach catering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I found your site via Google
    whilst looking for a related subject, your web site got
    here up, it seems good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.


    Hello there, just turned into alert to your blog thru Google, and found that it is
    truly informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate when you
    continue this in future. Many other folks will likely be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    Here is my weblog: Costa Mesa masseuse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted at this site is genuinely nice.


    Check out my weblog :: freezing genital warts

    ReplyDelete