Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween 2013

This Halloween I had Carter a Fred Flintstone costume made and I made (with my neighbor) a Wilma costume for me...and Carter wouldn't even put it in AT ALL! I was so sad (and not confident enough in myself to wear my costume just on my own)...there's always next year right? ;_;

Anyways, the -only- thing Carter would wear was a fireman costume that we had (in fact Logan has worn it the last 2 years for Halloween). Carter hates dressing up. The firefighter was okay becuase it's frankly just a jacket, and for some reason he likes the hat. lol. Logan was a ninja turtle. (we are going through a bit of an obsessive Ninja Turtle phase).

Bonus, after halloween I scored on some serious clearance costumes! I bought SEVEN costumes for 5 bucks a piece (all superheros). My Logan just looooves dressing up, so he's often running around as some hero of some sort. :)
I refused to pay 60 bucks for a turtle costume, so we made the mask and belt, and bought the shell for 20 :)...accidently caught this picture!
 
and here's my fireman :)
(LEFT: CARTER, RIGHT: LOGAN AGE 2 1/2)


No comments:

Post a Comment