I vaccinate my children. Not because i want to (I have read enough material in my studies that has reinforeced my opinion), but rather because I believe everyone either needs to, or everyone shouldnt. Since people are suddenly not going to give up doing vaccines, we have chosen to vaccinate.
That being said, I am so annoyed by this measles "outbreak" - and not the outbreak itself, but example, theres a few people on my facebook who are freaking out about it! Yes I dont wish measles on me nor my children nor anyone elses... but lets just do all in our own power (vaccinations, hand washing and sterilizing, avoiding public places if youre that worried, etc) and leave it up to the Lord. If we are meant to go down that road then we will go down that road.
I guess my biggest issue is just that people need to stop freaking out about unless theve got it ...and if you want to freak out about it, STOP DOING IT ON FACEBOOK :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment