I never really thought Logan to be a hard baby - I mean, I always admitted and will always stand by the fact that he was and is a cruddy sleeper, but he was a really hard baby in comparison to Carter! I am just blown away - I still sit back and think that i'm doing something wrong when Carter just hangs out on the floor or in his chair or swing without fussing - for like an entire hour! Or, the fact that he sleeps REALLY well! It's just amazing to me how different babies can be.
Now, similarities! Physically you can be the judge by the below pictures, but my boys definetly look like relatives I think. And Carter weighed in at 16lb 3oz, 25.5" long on his 12 week date. Logan on his 13 week date weighed 16lb 1oz, 25.5" long. Basically the same! lol... awesome huh?
Logan was really sick in this photo BUT it's a recent brothers shot lol
Me and my little Carter - what a joy he is.
My boys and I - I LOVE them
Carter 12 weeks old
Logan 12 weeks old
Life really is amazing for us right now. I have an amazing husband, and two amazing sons. I wouldn't want things any different. (well, I wouldn't mind losing my last 10lbs but that's a whole other blog)

Your boys are so cute. I can't wait to see them after Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteThat's fascinating that they are so similar in growth but so different in temperment. How wonderful to have a variety! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of person our new baby is and continuing to see how all our boys turn out.
ReplyDelete