Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day!

Oh how I love Christmas time :) We had a wonderful Christmas day! First we had to go to church and I was singing in the choir, so we were there early for me to be seated - I also accompanied a version of the First Noel on the piano with someone on the Cello and someone on the Viola, and 6 singers. It was beautiful!! We had a great church and then we rushed home to open gifts! :)

Logan loved it! He got a good haul - and he wasn't bratty or rude about opening/not opening certain gifts! woohoo! lol Our big gift to our family is Disneyland so we stuck to a pretty tight budget for Christmas. I was spoiled still even on budget. I got various picture frames, UFC Trainer for the Wii (for michael and I), my dad printed and framed my Anatomy certificate, got various nail/hair supplies, some soaps, and my mom got me a Spa booklet giving me 4 visits - 2 for hair and 2 for nails/waxing/etc. I got a christmas tree cake pan, and a flour sifter...i'm drawing a blank if there was anything else! lol I felt loved and blessed :)

But on another note, I just love Christmas time - I'm not sure why this year was so different, but I didn't feel stressed about finding gifts for people, I felt confident in my choices, and it was just very laid back. We had a big meal (chicken which didn't turn out very well lol) and various sides. It was lovely to have my mom and dad and brother home with us! The only downside both Michael and I felt ill last night in the middle of the night - havne't heard if my mom and dad did or not yet, but hope not! I'd feel awful it was something we all ate (i'm hoping it was the leftover chinese food we had for dinner).

And now we're off to Magrath for 2 nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment