Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Girls and boys

I have been asked recently a few times (oddly enough) if I am going to 'try for a girl' - asking in such a way that suggests my family is incomplete without one. I'll be honest, I don't feel a deep desire to have to have a girl. I feel completely content with boys... of course if I have a girl I would be completely thrilled, but my family wouldn't be incomplete without.

Does that make sense? :) It only crossed my mind becuase I keep getting asked.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE that question having 3 boys *can you hear my sarcasm just dripping through*. It's all about what Heavenly Father knows is meant to come to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree :)
    -Kyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worried I would feel that way but at the end of the day, I was content with the idea of having two boys. Being what I like to call an "alpha female" I'm think I would have to work really hard at a relationship with a daughter, whereas it doesn't seem like work with my son. Now that we are in the position where we don't know what's next for our family, the idea of a girl kind of petrifies me!

    ReplyDelete