Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pre-excitment

I hate to post in the present about something happening tomorrow, but i'm really excited about tomorrow! First of all, Michael is 'going out wth the guys' to a mma (I think that's what it's called) fight - there's about 6 of them going I do believe and I like to see him with friends :)

SEcond of all, tomorrow is Logan's first recital! He's been taking Music for Young Children and the teacher is doing a little recital with her classes - his class is singing (and ringing) Jingle Bells :) Logan is the ONLY person who actually sings aloud in his class (almost all of the time haha), so i'm very cruious to see if he'll sing in front of an audience!

That's all :) Hopefully I can take a photo!

OH! And I'm enrolling Logan in Kick-Jitsu (lol kickboxing/ju jitsu) in Januray! I'm pretty excited about it

No comments:

Post a Comment