Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

bootcamp and whatnot

So this week I started bootcamp and I love her style and how hard she pushes, but she pushed -too- hard for a first time! It's been 4 days and I can almost walk down the stairs and up with no pain. It's a M/F bootcamp and I can take my kids, which is why I chose to sign up :) I'm excited to maybe get into some shape again. Still struggling (from past posts) so wish me luck!

Other news: not a whole lot. Been babysitting alot, and been trying to brainstorm some ways to increase my cliental regarding Bowen.

School: I have been getting marks in the 90s on all my exams (3 submitted/returned), and I just submitted my first case study which we had to do on ourselves. This case study isn't for marks, essentially I think it's something for them to brutalize for us so we know what we're doing on future ones (for marks). I look forward to the positve AND negative feedback. It was a hard one to write (yet I really enjoyed it at the same time), because we only have the first 1/4 of our class material/information, so it wasn't very well rounded per say. I'm at a bit of a standstill...we are only operating with one credit card right now and it somehow went MIA so we had to order a new one so my next round of books are on hold until we get the card number (the mia card expired since we used it last lol what are the odds)...anyways, I need to get the material ordered really soon because the school is closed for the summer.

Otherwise, not a whole lot to report. Been gardening/yard working a lot. Enjoying it too (never thought i'd see the day). I planted peas, potatoes, onion, carrots, green beans....and something else, but I can't remember what it is LOL but it's coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment