Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Baby #3

This is not an announcement. :) This is more of a "here's what's happening". I figured I'd be pregnant by now to be honest, but this time around isn't happening -as quickly- as every other pregnancy I've experienced. Whether a viable pregnancy or a miscarriage, I have -always- been pregnant in 1-2 months upon trying (6 times). This is coming on month 5 of trying and my last period I actually felt sad when it came.

So I've decided to focus more on the 10lbs I gained this summer (ridding of it), and starting tomorrow we will be renewing our Spray Lakes membership so I can start boxing/zumba/belly dancing/etc and maybe get into some better shape :)

I'm not freaking out about not being pregnant (just to clarify), but just so you know it's not something thats happened yet for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment