Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

our summer bucket list for 2014

I know its early but I want to get this list in writing - it will take time to prepare and schedule  some of these things. And its ok to repeat any if these thru the year - just want to do them all at least once!

-go to the zoo
-go to the glenmore spray park
-go to Riley spray park
-go to Airdrie spray park
-go to Bowness park
-walk along the river
-wade and catch minnows in Jumping Pound creek
-go to the military museum
-go to the telus spark in the fall
-make a volcano
-have a scavenger hunt - nature and ABC one
-organize a group bike ride
-slip and slide party and picnic
-have an fhe art show
-play bocche
-play baseball and soccer in the fields
-sponge tag or at least sponge outside
-go on a walk with binocculars
-learn a magic trick
-visit the fire station in the fall
-build toothpick and marshmellow structures
-draw our neighborhood and go on a teeasure hunt
-write and mail letters to grandparents
-a letter a day (aBCs)
-tin can telephones
-pine cone or milk jug birdhouses
-gardening

Craft Ideas
-paint a picture with lemon juice and play in the sunshine to see what hapoens
-sand art
-make bookmark
-sock puppets
-paint rocks
-homemade instruments
-make moon dough
-nature rubbings
-make a paperchain
-family mailboxes

No comments:

Post a Comment