Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pregnancy 36 weeks

1. Carpel tunnel specifically in my left hand is almost completly unusable - ir aches and hurts all night then takes about two hours to become semi-usable again!
2. Hands/feet swelling increased. Vains in hands/feet are puffy by days end
3. Belly is changing. Cant bend over most of the time due to the positioning of baby - either it had a growth spurt or shifted in such a way that my belly just hurts aLOT
4. Have had a cold now for 15 days. The sinusitus passed but still congested and occasional cough. One day im "ok" then next im knocked on my butt! Worst cold ever. Thesinusitus messed up my one tooth with a filling. I wont br surprised if i need to get it looked at soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment