Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

38 1/2 weeks tomorrow

So the past 24 hours have been ... good? I have been waking up constantly all night long thinking im in labor - but not only that, ive been dreaming im in labor then wake up almost panicked! And we are talking every 30-60 mins ALL night long.

Then yesterday but even worse today, baby has significantly dropped low into my pelvis, restricting ALOT of my normal movement and day to day activity - but not only is it uncomfortable, its painful :(

And today i have been in.basically a full time braxton hicks contraction! It has been one after another after another ALL day!

Its so hard not to think that "maybe the babys coming really soon". A girl can dream -- i know baby comes when it comes but a girl can dream :) heres hoping my suffering ends soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment