Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Logan's blood reading assessment

So today I took Logan to my blood reader because I have had some concerns about him - I think I blogged about them but I will refresh you as to what I was most concerned about: Logan over the past few months in particular has given up his healthy eating for barely eating, or only eating things like breads, crackers - so bad carbs (in my opinion). He would rarely eat veggies and the only protein he was eating was things like cheese and yogurt. Thankfully he still would eat fruit! (And he on occasion would eat veggies or meat but it was rare - not a daily basis that it should be)

Anyways, from this I was starting to notice that Logan just didn't seem well. His bowel movements weren't where they should be, he seemed sunken in the eyes, he was starting to lose weight (3.5 lbs to date in the last 2 months), the fact his nutrition wasn't where it should be bothered me, and he was randomly puking or just plain ill more often then I felt he should be!

The results from his reading were outstanding! They addressed everything I was concerned about and explained everything I was concerned about. The major and most important thing we learned is that Logan's liver is barely functioning - it is in very rough shape. Here is a blurp about the liver I pulled off the internet:

"The liver has many functions. Some of the functions are: to produce substances that break down fats, convert glucose to glycogen, produce urea (the main substance of urine), make certain amino acids (the building blocks of proteins), filter harmful substances from the blood (such as alcohol), storage of vitamins and minerals (vitamins A, D, K and B12) and maintain a proper level or glucose in the blood. The liver is also responsible for producing cholesterol. It produces about 80% of the cholesterol in your body."

Also because of the poor liver functioning, it was very visable that Logan's stomach was in rough shape - Myra (the blood reader lady) used the phrase 'his stomach seems very raw', and his gall bladder isn't up to par, etc. Everything is just in poor condition. Then on a side note he had visable parasites (creepy to see floating around on the screen), allergies to dogs/cats, dust, and mold, and he also had a little yeast.

Side Note: apparently antibiotics have mold in the actual penacillin formula, which means Logan has a slight allergy to it. I say that because in the past 6 months Logan has been on antibiotics at least 3 times because of his ear infections. Myra explained that with poor liver function the body cannot fight off those infections on it's own, thus the reaccuring infections he has had to live with.

Her last major note that I remember off the top of my head is that she figures the poor Liver function is probably from a fall (even just in the learning to walk process) that he experienced. Of course she can't be sure, but that would be a logical explanation as I don't know where else he would have developed liver problems from.

Myra gave us a bunch of natural medicines for him: He is taking a powdered Acidopholus, Milk thistle, and a something for the yeast. We will then follow up in 6 weeks to be sure there is improvement.

Never before have I been so happy with my decision to follow through with the concerns I have for my son. This could potentially also assist in his sleep problems, and of course his overall wellness will absolutely improve! I am very excited to see the results and changes over the coming weeks - and I know there will be some as I have had success when seeing Myra every time I've seen her for personal issues.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like it would be really informative. I'm glad that you were able to find out what's bothering Logan and that you're able to deal with it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you go to get a blood analysis? I just went to a naturalpath because of my kidney and he ended up doing some bio test and apparently my gall blatter is in terrible shape. He didn't give me anything except for energy through his computer and I can't afford to go back...so who knows what will happen. He wanted me to take this asparagus tea...but it was so nasty I almost threw up. Anyway, I'd be interested to know if there are some inexpensive things you can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to Stettler for mine. I've seen her for years myself. She's kind of pricey only because of the added drive.

    I actually have something for the kidney with the Bowen i'm learning and I think January I learn Gall Bladder? I charge $20 for a session :) And when I get my malpractice insurance it's something that can be written off on your taxes. I will be down South Jan 14th/15th - or you can come see me! I'd be happy to work on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's SO interesting! The blood reader thing has been something on my To Do list for myself for a while, but it sounds great for kids too. Dexter has been throwing up for a few days: could be cold/flu related but we'll see. He's been sick off and on for like a month or so now, which is plenty frustrating.

    Good Luck with the new treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well should you ever want to see my blood reader crystal she's booking into April, she's out of Stettler, and she's $75 for the first appt, then $45 after that. If it's something 'emergency' (like Dex's continual sickness) they put you on the cancellation list which is how we got in.

    ReplyDelete