Logan news: Over the past 3 days specifically I have noticed HUGE improvement in Logan (aside from his runny nose/not being able to breath problem lol). He is eating full meals again and has put back on 2lbs. Isn't that amazing? I'm completely shocked even though I knew what we are doing for him would work. However, on a negative side, Logan has di-gressed in a few areas. He is extra clingy, he is extra whiny (usually if i'm not paying enough attention to him), and he is no longer sleeping well at night.. and when I say he was sleeping 'well' before, he would sleep 4-5 hour stretches between wake ups, now he's at 2-3 hour stretches, which is exhausting!
Anyways, can't win them all right? lol, I am actually not complaining about it, i'm just stating the facts. Logan is my son, and this is his journey, and despite how tired I am or say I am, I really and truly don't mind it.
What else.. well MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! I am excited for the holidays to start tomorrow! My family will be joining us at our house this year. Tomorrow (Friday Dec 24th) my mom, dad, brothers, sis-in-law, and neice will be here for some toboganning and dinner (hopefully everyone can make it out in the light or it'll just be visiting and dinner) ...and of course gifts for Ben's family because we won't see them on Christmas Day itself. Since my folks and brother Matt are out they'll just stay over night and do Christmas morning with us, then around 10:30 Michael and I will head down to Magrath. We would have driven down Christmas Eve so we could be there, but unless you drive with Logan during nap time it is a torturous and marriage-ending experience (lol). Since Michael has to work and the drive from Cochrane to Magrath is over 3 hrs now, we will just leave Saturday during the day. We'll make it in time for Christmas feast! :) Yum! Then we'll stay until Tuesday, so it'll be a great visit! Hopefully Logan is feeling better by then.
I had more to say but can't think of anything! lol so that's all for now.
Glad to hear that Logan's appetite is back. It's always rough when they're not eating what they're supposed to and start losing weight (we've been through it with Caleb). I should get to see you in Magrath:) Let me know if you're still up to doing the Bowen thing with me while we're both down there.
ReplyDeleteAdorable picture of Logan! I'm gonna have to try to create a similar one if I can. Dexter normally sleeps through the night (like whenever we get him to bed 8pm-midnight) to usually 8 or 9am, but he has been super difficult here at my mom's. Waking every few hours! So I totally get the exhausted thing LOL
ReplyDelete