Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm a dreamer - what else keeps us going right?

VACATIONS! I want to plan one.. but the reality of it all is that I likely won't do much more than camping-style vacations for a handful of years down the road.. which is fine, don't get me wrong, i'm happy to camp-cation!

But, a girl can dream right?? :) Here's my 'wish list':

1. Church History tour (Missouri, Nauvoo, Winter quarters, Kirtland, Palmyra)
2. Bahamas - I'm leaning cruise opposed to land resort, not sure why, just a feeling
3. Jamaica
4. Hawaii
5. the East Coast (Canada)
6. Disneyworld (yes, Orlando - I have a sour taste about Cali still that i'm not ready to go back)
7. Europe - we have decided that if we ever make it to Europe, we'll go for at least a month, and it'll be when all our kids are grown and on their own

I think that's a big enough wish list for now :) I'd like to see one 'big' vacation every 5-7 years. That's why it's called a wish list!

1 comment:

  1. So important to have wish lists! If you don't dream, how can they come true? Sounds like a great list for you guys.

    ReplyDelete