Wow I am feeling very overwhelmed with my Bowen work these days - I have to get 20-25 case studies finished by June 4th (that is 2 people twice at the minimum), and I have recently decided to take on getting started on an online Anatomy class which is a requirment for Bowen to get my BOWEN certificate. I qualify for my completion certificate from MRC but I would like to have the Bowen academy certificate because to me that's the one that really matters.
My overwhelming is mainly financially driven. Before June I also plan to complete my First Aid training (another requirment), and to get my Malpractice Insurance confirmed (another requirement) which is a few hundred dollars... and I signed up for my Anatomy class which I am taking out of the States actually because it's Bowen-specific and it's literally HALF (or less) the price of the one offered at MRC. I was really waffling if I wanted to take on the anatomy class but this lady allows you one year to complete (MRC allows 3 months), and I signed up for two classes so she actually will give me two years if I needed it (which I hope isn't the case). Just with everything in my life I really didn't want to do the anatomy this year BUT I want to take some more Bowen classes offered over the coming months and years which specifically teach you 'advanced work' and 'shortcuts' - they want you to have the material down pat before teaching you such things, whcih makes sense to me, but there are certain requirments..and frankly my life is busy yes but it's not necessarily going to get easier within the next few years so I decided just to jump in with both feet and a little blind ;)
lol, but I love knowing that I'm continually learning! AND I realy have been meaning to take an anatomy class for awhile, this one is thankfully specific to my current field of study so it will teach me what I need to know (and more of course).
Anyways, if you see me hiding under a rock somewhere it's just the stress! LOL Wish me luck!!
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great with all of it:)
ReplyDeleteI'll come hide under that rock with you... I'll need a place to hide for a while after all this schoolwork is done.
ReplyDeletethanks jade :D lol i'll make room
ReplyDeleteYou & Shelley have to chill cuz you're making me look like a slacker ha ha! Best of luck!
ReplyDelete