I have to tell you, this has been a WONDERFUL week! I have embraced (and so has Michael) the "I will never be angry again" change of life, and wow has it made a difference in my life! I will just say that it has in a very short week brought me, Michael and Logan closer together and has made me feel marvelous in general! Even my pregnancy which has been such a struggle has seemed 'easier' to handle and deal with. What a powerful emotion anger (and thus linked emotions like frusteration for example) is and when it is tamed and you are aware of your reaction to situations and people, etc how much you can really change your life.
Anyways, I look forward to the weeks and months and years to come of never being angry again! :) Wish us luck!
Kyla
PS. This week is a good week here in the Bly home - Logan turns 2 on Wednesday and we're having a HUGE party on Friday, which i'm hoping the weather will cooperate because otherwise my house is going to be one jam packed place...keep your fingers crossed for us! There will be blogs to come on Logan's bday and other stuff during the week.
Logan shares his birthday with my brother:) Happy early birthday, Logan!
ReplyDeleteCan u believe he is 2? Crazy! Hope he has a wonderful birthday & party.
ReplyDeleteOne element that will make your "angry" decision that much more effective is to have Michael on board! Any tips on how to get Tyler on the same page? Also, have you thought about how you will teach Logan about this?