Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Summer Fun

After Disneyland and the move, we have already a fun packd summer ahead of us!

1. Logan's birthday. Have a great bday party plan tentatively for him, which I won't mention yet in case it doesn't pan out.
2. We purchased Calaway Park passes - park is a 20 min drive away and all our friends bought them too, enough said!
3. We will be purchasing Zoo passes this year (likely in March or April). Have to go 2 times to pay for the pass, 3 times to realy make it worth it! (Also friends have bought them)
4. Fairwell Family Reunion in August!! This year I hope to make it to it and not end up in the hospital again (ectopic pregnancy).
5. Annual Magrath Days celebration weekend
6. Camping, camping, camping! Aside from reunion, we hope to get out at LEAST 2 times - 3 would be the ideal though!
7. Gardening and yard care of our yard! I am so excited to rip out a bunch of the stuff and replant things that I like. We also have raised beds that I think will be perfect for a garden.
8. Logan will likely be put into a day camp at his new preschool.
9. Logan will also likely try out a new program at Spray Lakes that teaches sports to 3 year olds.
10. Newspaper route - plan to bike it and hopefully lose 10lbs doing so! :D lol (I have a HUGE hill to bike up and down to get from my house to the route)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head! The beauty of living here is that people often get together for fires and bbqs either at people's homes or at Allen Bill Pond close by. I just am super pumped for the spring/summer of 2012! It will be a BLAST!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it will be a super fun summer. We're not doing Magrath Days this year as my brother is getting married a couple of weeks later and I'll be spending a week helping with that. I'll miss getting to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete