Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bowen

I did it, I ordered ONE THOUSAND flyers...well, postcards lol as they were half the price, and I plan to deliver half of them end of August, and the other half end of October (maybe i'll give them out in the halloween bags? LOL jk).

Michael and I are in a phase of life where with this new house purchase we are in the 'living from paycheque to paycheque' phase. Yes, I am putting away money each paycheque, but certainly not as much as I'd like, and i'm CERTAINLY not happy with our debt load (aka: my mastercard) presently, so I have decided to do something about it. Basically the plan is to give up all my little jobs (newspapers, my tentative fall piano students, and babysitting) in order to focus on my passion: Bowen. Idealy I would like to have regularly 4-6 clients per week, all in 2-3 days. That way I can take Logan to his various Fall activities I have signed up for (and plan to sign up for) AND still have time for my kids.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Juggling all of our responsibilities can be such a challenge. I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete