okay, so much to say, so little time!
1. Family Reunion long weekend was a total blast!
2. Logan and Carter took time adapting back into schedule after it...then logan ended up with a cold aout 4-5 days later
3. I picked up a cold, which then led (or is completely unconnected) to an infection on my ermm..boob. yup, at first i thought I had a plugged duct or mastitus, but it was a topical infection which meant I couldn't nurse as it was right in the...suck zone? (lol) It was excruciating. So I got an antibiotic, and 24 hours later I managed to break the infection (physically) and another 12 hours Carter was nursing on that side again. However it still is pretty tender. In the meantime I did get a plugged duct (which I thought the engorged feeling was part of the infection but end of the 12 hours and a few pumps and then carter nursing I realized one of my glands was NOT releasing milk. I got into the shower, massaged it and fiddled around in the...area...lol and unplugged the duct and sat for what felt like forever while it emptied. Wow - so much relief from something so small! The body is fascinating!
4. in the process of trying to figure out what activites to put Logan in, and what not to. The million dollar debate! I think I've finally chosen the MYC (Music forYoung Children) and Skating lessons. Then in the winter (January) I think I'll enroll Logan in Playball (a program that teaches generic catching, bouncing, hitting, throwing, passing, etc with about 6-8 different sports).
5. facebook made me do timeline. I really find it confusing and annoying. Oh well, i'll adjust, just wanted to complain a bit :)
6. Haven't lost weight, havehighs and lows if I'll EVER get control over my eating.
7. Went to my first counsellin session with alberta health services (key word: free). It was basically a 'get to know you' session, and I enjoyed the guy, didn't make me feel like I was talking to a therapist too badly (sometimes he'd say 'and how dd that make you feel' lol and that just made me laugh inside). It felt good to make some goals. Sadly when I finally went to see him I was having a really good 7-10 days so I almost didn't want to go and dig up all the bad stuff lol but it didn't bring me down by any means so that's good
That's all for now! Kids are waking from naps/emerging from basement!
8. changed my mind about my back patio - going to lay stamped/colored concrete I think! Still working on details but i'm excited about the decision
No comments:
Post a Comment