Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September is finally here

September goal:
Monday: Zumba 7:15pm
Tuesday: Boxing 7pm
Wednesday: Women's only boxing 6pm
Thursday: quick fit lunchhour boxing 12pm (noon)

Food: cut all refined sugars and fruit (minus my morning banana) for 2 weeks (and thus flour/wheat)

Why? I want to work out because it's healthy and makes me feel good. And I want to cut the junk because of two reasons. 1. Because it is healthy and makes me feel good, and 2. because I still am suffering from my mystery itch which I suspect is still parasites which feeds off of sugars so I am experimenting by eliminating it combined with my supplement.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with meeting your goal Kyla! I hope you get rid of the 'mystery itch' in the process!
    xo
    P

    ReplyDelete