No, I am not pregnant (in fact, my 2nd period since pre-carter arrived today), but we've been discussing baby #3 as of recent and when we would -like- to have said baby.
A few things to note:
1. I would like 2+ years between Carter and his next sibling but no more than 3 years. My last pregnancy was just so devestatingly hard for me emotionally and physically I would like a little more time to 'forget it' lol. Also I want TIME with Carter. Often I feel middle kids have it hard enough sometimes, let alone throw another sibling in right away. If I can -choose- I would like to keep our gapping the same.
2. Michael never really has an opinion on the matter, just does what I say...so this decision unfairly lays in my lap.
3. Logan wants a sister next LOL
4. We are not using any form of protection aside from staying clear of"fertile" times of the month. Pre LOGAN we used the pill, but ever since him we have not - between nursing and miscarrying and the ectopic pregnancy we have just been lucky as far as being able to have the 2yr3mo gap between Logan & Carter.
Okay, the real reason I blogged this blog was to just share a funny piece of information. As some of you know, my husband is more on the 'punkish' side of things, and he has always thought it'd be cool to have a Halloween baby. Well, that would conveniently be a 2yr2mo gap, and with the way my cycles are at the 1st of the month, I could technically have a due date of Nov 8th if I were to become pregnant in February of this coming year. lol Anyways, that is the -start- of when I want to become pregnant as far as timeing goes. So wish us luck we make til minimum Feb :) I of course will love and cherish a child if he/she came sooner than that...and ideally I would much rather have a baby in the months of Feb/Mar through June as I prefer SPRING babies (now that i've had a spring and a fall) but I am trying not to be picky about that :) hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment