Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blown out of context

yes I realize the error in my title :) but that's okay! I was a victim of that this week. I very innocently gave an opinion on a fb post and someone read it as rude and despite the fact the person doesn't konw me in the slightest very meanly attacked me by telling me how rude I was being! I was blown away. I quickly apologized to said friend I left the comment too in case she interpretted it wrongly. I do take things personally and that is a trial I deal with - when someone attacks me PERSONALLY I am hurt.. and then as the day is going on there are just little things that are rubbing salt into the open wound. I feel like I should be apologized to but I won't recieve one because it was a stranger who did the offense. I keep having to remind myself of the talk given on Sunday about how forgiveness and repentance are often one sided and its my job to forgive and repent and if the other party doesn't then that's on their shoulders, not mine.

I just wish I could let things go quicker. I actually feel like crying - I don't like it when people think poorly on me, especially when it's very undeserving. Sure, if I had the intention of being "rude" then I would deserve it, but frankly that's not the case. -sigh- Just trying to vent and feel better...my heart just hurts -_-

1 comment:

  1. Some of us have strength in our emotions & less are more sensitive to others. I can 100% relate to your situation as it has happened to be in life and text and Internet. I think because it's so important to us to be kind, that when we're seen as unkind we quickly want to right that wrong. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete