Life is full of decisions. Some in our control, others not. I have been taught that we pray and ask Heavenly Father to help us know what to do and make good decisions, etc, but I've also been taught that Heavenly Father doesn't -make- the decisions for us, even when we want Him to! He will lead and guide us, and send us answers as we need them, but really - "what color socks shoudl I wear today?" is not a decision he is going to make for us (unless it's going to influence something/someone during the day that will mean something to us or someone). Anyways, what i'm trying to say is that sometimes we have to make our own decisions - big or petty "on our own" because we are individuals. The Lord will then -guide- us if we need help!
Decisions i'm trying to make:
1. What activities should Logan be enrolled in? Skating? Boxing/Karate? Swimming? Music? Preschool? Soccer? -_- I can't decide!
2. We've decided to attempt waiting for making baby #3 until May/June - should I just keep tracking my cycle as our form of birth control or go on the pill, etc? I can't decide!
3. Should we stay in Magrath for 2 or 3 or 4 nights after Christmas? Do I even bother packing the extra clothes for a longer trip? I can't decide!
4. Does Carter's sudden night time wake ups need more attention as to -why- he's waking so many times or is it just a 'phase'? I can't decide!
5. What should I make for dinner tonight? I can't decide!
Anyways, as i've been typing my list, and as I re-read what I typed above, I think I just need to pray that there's nothing will go wrong within each decision made, and that whatever happens is going to be just fine! Frankly, none of it is life threatening, it's just making a choice! Wish me luck :)
Totally know what you mean about tot activities. It's hard because they are still young enough to be versatile and capable of almost anything.
ReplyDeleteAs for pill vs charting I guess it depends how serious you are about waiting. Charting isn't very exact and could allow an "oops" :-)