Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

new plan

In true "Kyla" fashion, I have new ideas, new focus and new dreams! LOL

As of recent Michael and I have found ourselves in a bit of a financial crunch, slipping down a slippery slope. In order to correct this we have readdressed our situation and created a new strict budget and hope to be debt free in 2-3 years. It is going to be hard and it's going to be difficult and i'm going to struggle around those times of year (summer, birthdays and christmas) when I only have "x" number of dollars to work with, but i'm bound and determined. (We are doing the cash envelopes)

There is a course I want to take via homestudy through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. It's an intensive 1100 hour diploma program, which I would like to take as pre-req knowledge for doing the Live Blood Analysis program. Yup, I am going down that road! However, the incentive is that if I reach debt free status, I then can start saving for the course fee (approx $3000) - by the time that comes I will be hopefully in a space where we are out of new baby phase and I can actually venture down the road of more education and learning :)

On another note, Bowen is going well - I have about 5 clients a week - would like to have 8-10 now as my new clientel goal. I think Bowen & Blood (for abbrev purposes) would go nicely together.

Random note: Michael received a call from WCB - they said they've been trying to send us a settlement cheque and it has been returned due to incorrect address - he was in a fender bender (not his fault) about 2 years ago...i'm hoping it's enough to cover the cost ofa new garborator! Ours keeps backing up into our dishwasher which in turn backs up in the garborator but I just don't have the funds to replace it...so i'm not hand washing dishes in my really inconveniently set up sink area. Should be in the mail this week! Wish us luck.

Oh! Where did the blood reading interest come from? Well, it has ALWAYS interested me (i've mentioned it in many posts before) but the cost seemed too great - and was too great - and I just didn't know where to start. As of a few months ago I have been hosting a blood clinic for a lady who reads blood, out of my home, and it's been so much fun and so fascinating! And SOOO much interest! I actually have a wait list believe it or not for people to get in. So, now tha ti'm using it as a debt free incentive I am just excited - excited to be debt free and exciting to learn more! I love natural health and I love helping people - I just am giddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment