Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Speech

Carter is starting to -finally- talk to us! I had a realy wonderful mommy moment with him the other day. We were reading a picture book and for the first time -ever- he would repeat (or attempt to) after me. It was awesome. Mostly animal sounds and object sounds (like 'ding dong') but that's a step in the right direction. He has more and more words/sounds in his vocab this past week and I just love watching the progress.

We have him on the wait list for speech therapy and should we need it whenever we get a call (usually 4-6 month wait right now) we will take it, but I'm hoping he will advance from this point on that he won't require it.

No comments:

Post a Comment