Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Results

Have been asked by a few people how my Rushfit went and such. Well, in one breath I loved it! I felt so in shape and my endurance was/has improved! In another breath, other than the inital 3 body inches lost in the first 3 weeks (of the 8 weeks), I didn't lose any more inches! By week 7 I was down about that and down about my body "hating me"...I don't understand how eating well, and 6 day a week fitness training at a fairly intense level wasn't changing my body. I'm sure there was change, it just wasn't in ways that I was looking for.

Anyways, so the last week of training I was feeling a little down so I overate and gained a few lbs...but I quickly leveled out and got a grip.

The past 7 days to help me redirect I did the soup cleanse. I happened to lose 7lbs in the process, which if i'm lucky I will keep 3 or 4 off (rarely does someone keep all the weight lost in these kind of cleanses), but now i'm back to the same start weight I was at when originally starting Rushfit! -_- lol -sigh- At least I feel good :)

Michael and I will be starting P90X on Monday - heard lots about it, and I want to keep toning/working in hopes that one day my body will actually change - i'm the forever optimist! Summer is just around the corner - and even closer, we are going to West Ed April 5/6th and we will be doing the waterpark. Who doesn't want to look rockin' in their bathing suit right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment