Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The End is Nigh... or the beginning is here?

Well I'm in my final week being a resident of Canyon Meadows! It's so sereal. It doesn't really seem real yet? I am very excited for the new place we're moving to but i'm very sad to leave all my friends. I have created some wonderful friendships, and some of those I feel will be life-long friendships. (Or at least they'll forever be on my Christmas card list!! haha)

Anyways, packing is going well and I'm confident the move will go smoothly. The only big thing is the weather at this point that could hinder the smoothness :)

Things I won't miss:
1. the mice in my current home
2. Calgary traffic
3. Michael's old paycheque lol
4.

Things I will miss:
1. the friends i've made
2. the ward i've been attending since we got married
3. Wal Mart (until it's built in cochrane - rumor has it it's coming)
4. a 'real' mall
5. the neighborhood
6.

Well that's all I can think of!

The next thing is the things i'm looking forward to!!
1. CHRISTMAS!
2. Christmas party with Shelley & Crystal
3. Setting up my new home
4. Buying a few new pieces of furniture
5. Fabulous Friday in Nov!
6. Bowen module 2 & 3 before the end of the year
7. Playing with Logan
8. Logan reaching age to attend NURSERY
9. Meeting new friends
10. Attending a new ward

Yes, the positive definetly outways the negative! Life goes on and that's the beauty of having a good attitude - if you choose to accept it and not wallow in it then changes are truly a wonderful thing :) I am forever grateful for michael's new job - he has never been happier as far as work goes, it's phenomanol to see him - i'd say he's glowing! I'll have to have HIM blog about his job... i'll see if I can't make it happen

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. What is "Fabulous Friday"?

    I'm excited about our "Christmas Party" too. And to see your place, I can't wait.

    One of the very best parts of moving, in my opinion, is the re-organizing, setting up and decorating in the new place :-)

    Glad to hear Michael likes his job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Friday is a day full of fun crafts mostly! they'll also have a 'cooking with cheese' class too this year. It's rreally realy fun and I look forward to it every year! (twice a year actually)

    ReplyDelete