Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Yesterday was the quarter century mark for me! It was a nice day. I really have come to enjoy facebook because you get all those lovely birthday wishes, but I have to admit, I often wonder how many of those people would have said something if they didnt have fb to remind them? And then to counter that comment, I think does it really matter if they would or not because now we have the social networking capabilities to help us out. I know that I have been gratetful for the reminder once or twice from fb.

Anyways, I guess the big thing for me is that if I get an actual email or a special message private, or even more specifically a birthday card or phone call, I totally appreciate the extra effort put in!

Michael treated me well as per usual. He got me a beautiful dish set (he was sweet enough to confirm with me which set I wanted because he knows that I am picky about that) and I just love it! He also surprised me with a dozen pinky-orange looking roses. They're lovely. Then we dropped Logan off at the sitter's and went for dinner at Tony Romas.

I just had a great day! I was able to mingle with various people, I was able to get some projects done around the house, and I was just happy all day :) So Thanks to all who made my day that much more special!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful day. May every day feel like your "birthday" :-)

    ReplyDelete