Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Things I am Thankful For - inspired by Crystal

1. My husband and child
2. My mom, dad, siblings - including inlaws
3. My friends - in particular my friends with patience
4. The gospel in my life
5. My testimony
6. The fact my birthday is shortly after (or sometimes on) Thanksgiving this year!
7. Turning 25 - yes i'm grateful for that because a) I made it, b) it means I'm that much closer to being able to do things in my life that I havent yet done
8. Funny things children do and say
9. The piano
10. Weight loss! I am grateful that I am within 5-8 lbs of 'goal'
11. Healthy living and exercise
12. My running vehicles, a new home over head, food on the table and clothes on my back!
13. New things when I can them :) Who doesn't like new stuff?
14. Parties!
15. My RS calling - which I will dearly miss when I move!
16. This one is only occasional but i'm grateful for the 'unknown'!

That's all I have time for..

1 comment:

  1. Yay to be inspiring your blog! It's fun to see my name, kind of like being famous ha ha

    There probably isn't enough time in the day to list all that we are thankful for, and that in itself is something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete