Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Inherited

I inherited my mother's piano this move.. I am in heaven! I've been without for about 5 years now. Didn't realize how much I missed it - Logan is even allowing me to play, he seems to enjoy it! He also enjoys playing himself :)

Talents are only talents if practiced, so now I can start practicing again, and maybe one day i'll reach my goal of achieving my grade 8 RC!

Very excited to have music back in my life :)

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting! I can't remember if I even knew that you played the piano? You'll have to practise some Christmas tunes for our get-together.

    ReplyDelete