Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bowen treatment day

Hello all! It's been a while since I last blogged and so much has happened. I would like to first start with telling you all about the Bowen work I've been doing. I took the opportunity to go back to the South of Calgary to treat various friends and family - I did 7 treatments that day! (Michael was off all week this week, so I left him and Logan home and went to do some practicing). It was so wonderful! I had some great response from people. I also worked on people who didn't give me much of a response at all, but I hope they enjoyed what they recieved. Everyone had different 'problems' and that was interesting because alot of different problemts need the same procedures performed. But of course there was alot of variety of things to do as well. I particulary enjoyed seeing in myself an improvement in my actual technique. I feel much more confident and much more relaxed. I worked on men and women and none of it was awkward for me.

I have to say that the hardest part of it all was charging my fee! The people that I worked on specifically are close friends and/or family and I would much rather just work on them because I love them as opposed to recieving payment, but the whole point of my charging was to cover the cost of me travelling to the south (okay, and I did end up with a few dollars extra in my pocket)... we aren't in a financial situation for me to just drive back and forth that far of a distance (even if it is just 100km one way) just because 'I want to'. -sigh- but my mom has been reminding me that I have to start somewhere, and I agree, but that doesn't make it any easier! lol

Anyways, I have some really great people that I worked on coming out to see me next week, and that right there reassures in myself that the Bowen is successful! I would definetly do another trip to the South if I had at least 5 people to work on, so should anyone want treatments please don't hesitate to ask and we'll see what we can work out.

Should anyone wonder what my rates are, I am presently charging $10 for a treatment until my training is complete and I'm certified.

But all in all, I really enjoyed what I did that day and I am SO glad my mom introduced me to Bowen because I really do believe in it, mostly because most everyone i've worked on has had positive results!

2 comments:

  1. It really helped me a lot. Thanks again:) I wish I was closer and could see you for it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does this treatment do? i'm curious.. love the blog btw

    ReplyDelete