Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Bowen Can Do For You

Hi friends and family! I have been learning Bowen as you should all know by now and I just wanted to put a list available for you all to know what it is that I could help you with. I am still looking for case studies to work on. A case study needs to commit to 2 sessions within 2 weeks time (preferably). I am charging a small fee of $10 per session. For the 2 case study sessions if you travel to my home I will waive the fee.

Bowen Can Help With:
·       Relaxation
·       Body Balance
·       Lower back pain
·       Energy Flow
·       Upper back pain/tightness
·       Shoulder pain/tightness
·       Musculo-skeletal problems anywhere from cervical to lumbar region
·       Initiation of body detoxification
·       Headaches, migraines
·       Stiff neck, pain in neck
·       Respiratory problems
o   Breathing difficulties as in asthma, bronchitis, emphysema
o   Colds
o   Hay fever
o   coughs
·       Dizziness
·       General oedema
·       Incontinence
·       Lymphatic blockage
·       Scoliosis & thoracic pain
·       Urinary tract infection
·       Kidney/bladder problems
·       Adrenal exhaustion
·       Hypertension
·       Sinus problems
·       Stress, shock, anxiety and grief
·       Gastro-intestinal symptoms
o   Abdominal discomfort as in colic, hiatus, hernia, indigestion, bloating, heartburn, nausea
·       Liver, pancreatic, gallbladder problems
·       Knee problems
·       Ankle problems
·       Tight or injured hamstrings
·       Sciatica
·       Back cramps
·       Hip/pelvic muscle discomfort
·       Postural imbalance
·       Abnormal gait
·       Pelvic malalignment
·       Leg length discrepancy
·       Gluteal muscle asymmetry
·       Cold feet
·       During/after pregnancy pain (typically lower back)
·       Lymphatic problems in lower body
·       Elbow/Wrist/Hand problems
·       General stiffness
·       Arthritic hips
·       Sciatic pain
·       Swelling and pain in sacral area
·       Vertigo and dizziness
·       Bunions/Hammer Toe/Plantar Fasciitis/Heel spurs
·       Upper Respiratory
o   Allergies
o   Asthma
o   Hayfever
o   Influenze
o   Colds/coughs/sinusitis/sore throat/swollen glands
o   Dyslexia
o   Ear problems
o   Infection
o   Deafness
o   Meniere’s disease (‘ringing in ears’)
o   Tinnitus
o   Eyesight problems
o   Facial paralysis/bell’s palsy
o   Palatal abnormalities
o   TMJ
o   Teeth grinding/teeth crowding/clicking jaw/abscess teeth
·       Forearm ain/discomfort
·       Carpal tunnel syndrome
·       Babies & Children work
o   Colic
o   Asthma
o   Unsettled/distressed babies
o   Babies with feeding problems
o   Projectile vomiting
o   Neck restriction

2 comments:

  1. wow! this bowen treatment sounds amazing....seriously i'm interested but of course i'm in lethbridge.. do you know of anybody in lethbridge that does it too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't but could find out.. it's really quite fascinating - and i'm only half way done my training! I can always work on you when i'm in town but that's not very often these days now that we live in Cochrane - it's over 3 hrs drive! boo..

    ReplyDelete