Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I want a do-over

I feel really ripped off this Mother Day. Financially speaking I told Michael that I didn't want any gifts (even though I requested -and recieved- a hanging flower basket that was like $10) because I have used alot of our finances to continue my education (Bowen), but I don't think that exempts me from being -treated- extra nice on Mother's Day?

Long story that I'm not going to blog about but Michael and I had a foul start to our day and it resulted in tears (me of course lol) and a bad mood for everyone all day long. So that being said, I WANT A DO-OVER! :) Otherwise here's to hoping next year is better!

1 comment:

  1. So, so relate. I was in Grimshaw his weekend while Tyler stayed home. I made two very short phone calls to him & he was snarky. I very clearly stated that I wanted some sort of gift and he flatly refused to do it. I got a card yes but that really takes two seconds to pick out. I wanted some effort put in. And some lovey actions when I got home but nope.

    ReplyDelete