Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

TFH Balance results

Yesterday Logan and I went to see a lady about getting some body work done on us (my biggest concern is Logan as he is behaving and eating badly and I do NOT believe in 'phases') - anyways, long story short she worked mostly on me lol which was definetly not my intention. I have very poor functioning kidneys as the main concern and nothing she could do would get them to respond, it's all coming up nutritional which is being blocked by a few things.

So Logan and I are now on a specific Acidophilus and a homeopathic drop to help clear up our yeast (To much info but i'll let you konw that i've been suffering from a yeast infection since beginning of October) - and Logan has yeast too - not an infection but it's showing up in him. Anyways, the first step will be to clear this up (hopefully what she has given me specifically works cuz i'm really getting sick of it) and then we can go deeper into Logan as far as what may or may not be causing his 'lashing out' i'll call it.

That being said I am on a strict diet change right now which is hard during this pregnancy (a partial reason why my YI has not cleared on it's own) - I have a list of dos and donts food, and I have a particular sweet tooth right now but I am going to do everything in my power to not listen to it and get my will power back up and running! I also have to cut out certain 'good' foods as well that I will be sad to see go (tomato products including ketchup, potatoes, cantaloupe, beef and pork for example) but I have a lovely long list to choose from still which includes rice cakes and popcorn so I will survive! At this point it's just 2 weeks of my life because that's when i'll go back and see her. I figure I have to do everything in my power to get this cleared before I can say it didn't work.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, rice cakes:)

    Good luck! I hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete