Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Carter

Carter is a truly wonderous baby boy! This morning I put him downstairs with Logan and went up and had a shower. Got back down and Carter was no where to be seen - slight panic moment, then Logan's tent started to wiggle. lol, yup, he moved across the room and somehow got INTO Logan's tent! I still would love to know how he did it!

He really is a great baby tho! My only "complaint" is that I wish I could figure out how to get him to stop nursing so much at night, and I really would like to have him sleeping in his crib. (Michael lost all the screws presently, so we can't set it up yet)

Anyways, he love love loves his brother, and he is pretty laid back, and he eats EVERYTHING (so weird how truly different him and Logan are, I'm wondering what he'll be like as he grows up!).

Just love my baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment