Welcome!
Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Feelings...
Its been interesting...I have been feeling really um, what's the word.. aggitated, angry, and frusterated. Not in general, but most specifically when Logan and Michael is around - maybe it's because I love them and can really let my feelings out when they're around? Sad.. I am going to see about talking to a counsellor... whether its late post pardom or even just the effects that Depression runs in my family, who knows but I certainly don't like the way I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a frustrating feeling. I've been really agitated by Tyler since he got back from work. I constantly feel like he is judging me & his mere presence sets me off and I get really snappy. Not cool!
ReplyDelete