Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I GOT THE JOB!

-squee- I signed the contract this evening and I am officially going to be joining the Rose Wellness Center team as their Bowen Therapist!!! I am SO pumped about this and I can't wait to start! I will start out with Wednesdays and Saturdays. Wendesdays i'll do a 'split shift' and work the morning with last client booked at 11 so I can go and take Carter home for a nap. Then i'll go back as soon as Michael's home and work until close (so 4:00-8). Basically he will not be able to work late on Wednesdays any more. And the clinic hours are only 9-2 on Saturdays - we don't go anywhere on Saturdays anymore, or if anything we wait until after Carter's nap (generally until 2). For now the timing will be fantastic! I have a receptionist!! Isn't that cool? hehe.

Now i'm sitting here about to start writing my bio and 'what is Bowen', and sorting out my insurance, etc.

http://therosewellnesscentre.com/

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kyla! I couldn't be happier for ya. That's so cool you have a receptionist! XD

    ReplyDelete