Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Interview

I have an interview in a week and a half. I am applying for a position to join a team of natural health practictioners. I would work on a 60-40 bases in their clinic on specific days (chosen by me of what they have available). They'd do all my advertising and really all I would have to do is come in on days I have scheduled clients. They have evenings and Saturdays available so i'm going in with the intention of saying I can work Saturdays, one evening a week and one morning a week. That way my kids are only ever left with a sitter when I have booked clients on the morning shift.

The nice thing is that I don't have to transfer my present clientell from my home-practice, I just am not to continue advertising from home. They stated they don't micromanage, but work on a trust basis with their practitioners.

Anyways, I'm really excited about the prospect that this could bring - certainly it will bring my Bowen to a new level of professionalism, and prepare me for when/if I choose to run a business from my home on more deep level than I do at this point.

But really, the most important question I need to be asking myself at this point is, What do I WEAR?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment