Well I went to the doctor yesterday because I can barely stand the itching anymore (I've said that before yes?). Anyways, this is my new doctor (been seeing him for about 6 months when needed) and he took one look in the affected area and named it something and said that I have an allergy to something. In the medical world they always start with eliminating wheat and beer first as they are generally the top contendors. Since beer isn't a problem for me, wheat it is. I have taken it one step further and eliminated fruit EXCEPT bananas. That's my personal choice because I've occasionally over the years wondered if apples have affected the severity of the itching or not but never been disciplined enough to eliminate them -long- enough. I love fruit so incredibly much that I chose to keep bananas only so that when I start to add things back in (one at a time) I will have an idea as to what may or may not be the problem. I am on this restricted diet for 3-4 weeks starting this morning. I am hopeful that it will cure my problem! If it doesn't it should at least give me that kick start to eating healthy again (and bonus would be to lose a few lbs!)
Wish me luck :) Today I have wanted everything I can't have because I can't have it LOL oh the joy of our minds.
No comments:
Post a Comment