Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Pregnancy week 32

OSo we made it to the single digits. It's been a rough road in lots of ways. Yet, aside from the physical discomforts (baby is a STRONG little critter with its kicks and punches and of course the sciatic pain) the pregnancy is easier now than the first two trimesters. Don't get me wrong, i'm still looking VERY forward to getting this sucker out of me! but i'm at least not an emotionally miserable person at the moment.

Symptoms/stats:
-sciatic
-itch problem (I have been wheat free for over a week and it helps but not as much as I would have hoped/liked)
-acne cleared up mid 2nd trimester - finally get my nice pregnancy skin!
-weight gain at 36lbs (boo)
-baby is measuring exactly at 32 weeks
-baby is brutal inside me. literally beating me up all the time almost making me cry at moments at how much it can hurt
-energy is at a 6-7 out of 10
-little to no sympathy towards anyone - child or adult and little to no patience <- this particilar point is the hardest for me to cope with as i want to -care- but i just dont feel like it. Its a weird unknown emotion to me

That's all I can think of :)

Still hoping for a Halloween baby, and for all you haters out there I am FULLY aware that the baby will come when he/she is ready :P but for the sheer fun of it we are rooting for a H-ween child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment