Sometimes I wish I was one of those 'beautiful people'. Don't get me wrong, it has taken me years and years but I have come to embrace my beauty and don't think I am 'ugly' or whatever word you'd prefer to use, in fact I don't find any women (or men I suppose lol) to be - we are all unique and have the ability to portray a certain beauty. (However I don't want to lie with that last comment - there are people I consider to be ugly and that is usually based on their actions. What I mean is that people who are 'bad' people (usually in how they treat others but not limited to) are not beautiful in my eyes. Often drugs and alcohol can strip you of your beauty too.
However! There are people in my life who are just blessed with 'that face'! Take my friend Crystal for example - I have always found her incredibly gorgeous with awesome and lovely features. From the moment I met her I always wished I had her face! Then I have a new cousin-in-law named Lisa and she just has that knock-out beauty that so many of us crave to have for ourselves lol.
It's ungrateful and vain I know that I wish upon myself a different face sometimes - but I am happy with who I am, it's just occasionally I wonder what it'd be like :)
I think we all wonder what it would be like. You're not alone.
ReplyDeleteAw! That made me feel super special! I confess to two things: I love my features too and I also wonder what it would be like to look like other people. I am very drawn to things of beauty and people are definitely one of them. For me however, I wonder more about other people's bodies and what it would be pile to shop for a more slender bod. Coincidently Kyla, I think yours is smokin'!
ReplyDeleteCrystal
I agree with you about Crystal, she has an amazing face! I think you are beautiful too Kyla, even more because of the awesome person you are. I think personality makes someone more beautiful then just outside appearance. But i often wonder what it would be like to be a beautiful person!
ReplyDeleteShelley you already are! No need to wonder there!
ReplyDelete