Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Maternity Clothes

I went to this store in town today called 'great things in store', it's a new and used store that features children and women's clothing, and of course toys, and then whatever donated items they may get in.

Well what a good time I had in there today! lol I went in looking for a skirt and came out with 2 shirts, jean capris and a sweater (all maternity clothing of course). It wasn't a 'steal of a deal' - all of that cost $49.50 - but considering how much maternity clothes actually cost (all of these items are Thyme brand) I am happy with my purchase. Now I am just waiting for May 1st because I have a 'buy $100, save $50' coupon for Thyme Maternity, except you can only use it from May 1-15.

Anyways, new clothes have a nice way of making a person (especially me) feel better about themself, so it was $50 well spent.

ALSO, on Friday my mom has some bags of mat clothes for me to go through that a friend is lending me. I have my fingers crossed our tastes are similar and our sizes are similar!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I'd know before I gave all of my mat clothes away last month, I'd have let you have them instead of Goodwilling them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE clothes shopping and there is such a thrill with finding a good deal

    ReplyDelete