July 8-10th weekend - friends over for dinner Saturday, but otherwise low key weekend
July 15-17 weekend - camping Lower Lakes Campground in Kananaskis with my inlaws
July 22-26th weekend (plus a few days) - Magrath days celebration and day trip to Waterton
July 29-Aug 1 (long weekend) - Maternity photoshoot/family pictures, Logan's friend Jack's birthday party, teaching YW on Sunday.
As of July 31st I will be 36 weeks pregnant.
Other week day activities include:
-day trip(s) to Glenmore resevoir splashpark
-many many many park trips (in fact multiple times a day lol) and play dates
-Airdrie Splashpark trip
-Possible repeat beach trip to Aspen Beach first weekend or second weekend of August (depending on how I am feeling)
-walking and bike rides
-an early Anniversary celebration (actual date: Aug 18th - so we plan to see a movie in lieu of a little earlier than that)
-tentative birthday celebrations
If I actually had the power to choose, baby would be born on either August 14th, or August 25th. (14th because i'm oct 14, my brother is mar 14, and my mom is sept 14....the 25th because Logan is May 25th). Actual due date the 28th so both dates are up for grabs as safely acceptable! Wish me luck ;) lol
Hope it's a fun summer for you:) I'm excited to see you in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDelete