Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Nighttime

Unsure what to do with that baby of mine at night. Every 2 hours or LESS he is waking up and wanting me to nurse him, or if not nurse him he wants cuddles which eventually turns into a 5 minute nursing session (maybe that's because i'm so tired?). This weekend we are going to go buy the bolts for his crib (they have gone MIA since the move, was hoping they'd turn up) and I just am going to have to put him to bed and let him fuss a little because frankly he just is acting strangely. I thought it was growing pains the way he wriggles and rolls around, and I guess it could be, but for 2+ weeks, EVERY night?

Yup, i'm just complaining lol, that's the joys of having a blog :)

1 comment: