My back has just been terribly sore the past few days. From a Bowen perspective all the pain is in the location of the Kidney move. It is making sleeping at night incredibly difficult. I would love to get some Bowen done on it but sad that's not really an option. However, I think I might book for a massage because I need to do something!
It is reminding me of my pregnancy with Carter. I had alot of pain and this was similar. Which leads me into another thought. I -think- I may have had a miscarriage this past week. It would have been at like 3-4 weeks if I'm right so really, not far along but my suspcions are: 1. I've been on a 5+ week cycle the past 4-5 months fairly consistently and I got this past one at 3 weeks, 2. My periods last generally 6 days and this one lingered on for almost 10 days, 3. Generally I have a very heavy few days at the beginning and then it lingers out but this time I didn't have the heavy days and it just was consistently less than heavy almost the whole time and even now almost 2 weeks later I occasionally am getting random bleeding. Anyways, I did take a preg test but it was negative (both) but if I was barely along it might not be enough hormones to detect anyways.
Really I have no idea and will never -officially- know unless theres problems next month that lead to a doc visit, but really, I've had so many miscarriages that it wouldn't surprise me!
Another note: I went boxing on Tuesday. First timein TWO weeks! I missed it terribly and was so happy to be back on the bag...I pushed myself VERY hard and I am sore ALL over lol. Every muscle hurts. It's a good hurt, but wowee, its there all right!
What else...boys are having rough nights...meaning they are both up at least twice a night. Carter is either growing and/or teething and it's just causing him alot of whiny/teary grief. Logan has slept with us 3 of the 4 nights this week from midnight-ish onward. AND theyre both getting up around 6-6:30. Boo. Wake up all night sure - but sleep in! oh well, "this too shall pass".
Christmas is just around the corner! I stick to my guns about waiting until December 1st to put up Christmas in our house (specifically the tree)...however I slightly cheated and the boys and I put up our wall stickers at the front entry way of th ehouse yesterday. I found them at the dollarstore and they're fantastic! Pictures to come for sure! ...I've spoken to our neighbor, and we've decided to put up the same style of lights (white icicles since that is what they already had) so our 'duplex' will be strung with all the same lights which I think will look really awesome! This year the top peaks of the house on the 2nd level might not be done because the snow came early and Michael needs to get up on the roof and add all the clips - next spring/summer he will do that so next christmas the lights can just be hung. I don't need im slipping on the roof and coming down!
No comments:
Post a Comment