Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

My House Wishlist

Things I want to do in my house (not in order as I haven't decided what will come first):

1. paint Logan's room
2. paint Master bedroom
3. paint bathrooms - kids will be ocean themed, mainfloor will be 'black and white' and basement will be reds.
4. Backyard - whole other blog needed to describe 'the dream' - half of the dream will take place this next spring/summer, the rest will have to wait another year likely
5. Kitchen - extend cabinets down the wall. I'm on the lookout for as close to matching cabinets to the ones I have, then I will restain all the doors to be the same color. Might hafta replace the counters to match them. We'll see :) Id actually really don't love my island/sink set up, so maybe that could be replaced too.
6. Not a change to the house, but I'd like to invest in some over-sized art to hang in the stairway area, and i'd like to invest in some large mirrors to hang in various places around the house.
7. I'd like to reno my bathroom. My neighbors master bath is awesome and that's what gave me the idea. Frankly there's not much counter space in any of the bathrooms, but that's okay - I just want space in MY bathroom lol
8. Tub-surround in the kids bathroom - there's a leak in the tile, and so I figured we'd just put up tubsurround.

That's enough right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment