Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Skinny Jeans

 
I am SO glad that skinny jeans were NOT in fashion when I was going to school. I think they're absolutely ridiculous! Maybe that's me being snobby because they would look terrible on my body shape (especially since I have a booty) - but this is my blog so I'm allowed to say what I want :)
 
Some girls can 'pull it off', I admit...but some girls (who try) CAN'T. It's just like muffin top shirts...if you have one, avoid shirts that accentuate it! AND don't get me started on guys wearing skinny jeans! When was it okay to make you look like a tiny little itty bitty little fellow? Hello? Did I miss something?? 
 
Moral of story - I am not a fan! :)
 
 

1 comment: